Holiday Spirit Week

Holiday spirit days are December 13th- December 17th a Tahoma High School. Monday is pajama day, Tuesday is flannel day, Wednesday is holiday hat day, Thursday is ugly holiday sweater day and Friday is Tahoma bear day. After the success of the spirit week before Halloween, THS is doing a Holiday Spirit week for the first time in 2 years!

What do Tahoma students think about this spirit week?

“I am glad Tahoma is doing a Holiday Spirit week. And I like that we have a pajama day because we have not had one in a while”. From Rory Roberts who is a senior.

A lot of students enjoy pajama spirit days because it helps make students feel more comfortable at school. Pajama days are not just for Elementary school students. High School students deserve pajama days also.

“I am looking forward to the Holiday spirit week. And I hope people will actually do the spirit week”. From Jan Brown who is a senior at Tahoma High School.

The Halloween spirit week should encourage more students to participate this time! Also students doing the spirit days will help increase their serotonin and positivity.

Overall Tahoma having a pajama day for one of the spirit days will encourage students to be more comfortable at school. And this will cause less stress on the Monday before Winter break. Also this spirit week has an impact on students because our school has not had this spirit week in 2 years. Students should be encouraged to do this spirit week!