Today’s Lunch: (in addition to the regular grill, pizza and deli offerings)
Thai Sweet Chili Chicken
Tostitos w/Pork Carnitas
Fish Burger, Seasoned Fries, Presidential Cookie
Spring Sports Clearance Is Underway! Current Physical? Fines Cleared? Online Registration?
See Mrs. Belleville in the Athletics office with questions.
Spring Sports start the day we get back from mid-winter break, 2/26
• Feb 16: Last day for $94 Early Bird AP Exam price
• Feb 19-23: Mid-Winter Break – NO SCHOOL
• Feb 26: Class Registration for next school year opens
• Feb 27: Post-Secondary Night, 6:15-9:00
• Mar 1: DECA State Send-Off, 7:25am, Commons
• Mar 2-3: Leadership Retreat!
• Mar 7: AP Exam Order Deadline
• Mar 18: 2018-2019 Class Registration Closes
• Mar 21: Jostens delivery of Senior Graduation Goodies
Applications for next year’s Leadership Class are now available at the cashier and in room 104. They are due March 6th. See Mr. Peters if you have any questions.
Students who are not feeling well should go to the Nurse’s office. They will be assessed, get care, families will be contacted and dismissal arrangements made. Students should NOT be texting parents to go home from class.
Thought of the Day:
Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.